Pics for DOA Community...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I have decided to redo the first face up of my Espree (still no name yet.)
But I did get some requests for her with eyes in and wig on, so here she is...
Oh yeah and I added lashes too. ^_^



This past weekend I was busy sewing up a storm. For those of you that were requesting sample pics of my kimonos, here they are...





I have already run out of the fabric patterns pictured above, but for those who were interested in commissioning me, here are the fabrics I have in stock. I can go shopping for a specific color if you have something in mind, but finding a specific print is hit or miss. I will try and accommodate requests as best as I can.



Thanks everyone... and if you have any questions feel free to email me (FomiDolls@gmail.com) or PM me on DOA, my username is: Sherilyn

^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment