My first BJD home is a BBB Light Tan Espree...

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Here is the homecoming of my beautiful light tan Espree.

My initial reactions
The good...
The mold looks even better in person than in pictures.
The light tan is a great color, very unique.
DenverDoll did great customer service, answered all my questions and shipped the same day I placed my order. I place my order on Tuesday and it arrived at my place today (Thursday). Super fast!

The bad...
She has whitening/discoloration/scratches from sanding of the seams (done by Bobobie). It's not really visible in these pics but definately noticeable in person. Some roughness is under the face-up, so I'll have to remove it and do it over.
She is strung too tight in my opinion (cuz her belly keeps popping out and her head keeps tilting just lying down.) LOL

Overall a little disappointed, but very happy she is home. I guess I'll use the time fixing her to bond with her. Sorry for the baldness and nekidness... gonna buy clothes and wig at the Volks USA store this weekend!

2 comments:

LT said...

omg! omg! what a SURPRISE! I can't wait to see her in person! : )

Anonymous said...

i was happy when i got mine too..i want to give her a face up but i dunno what materials to buy and from where..or what eye color would be goof for her..

Post a Comment